As a climate activist, maybe you’re at an office holiday party and your coworkers are enjoying the eggnog a little too much. Before you know it, the questions about our climate begin. Or maybe you’re at a family dinner and your brother-in-law asks, “But if there’s a snowstorm outside, can the climate really be warming?”
No matter the situation, the questions always seem to hit the same points. That’s why The Climate Reality Project created their e-book, The 12 Questions Every Climate Activist Hears and What to Say which explains in details the most common misconceptions and arguments against the reality of man-made climate change – and simple ways to explain why they’re totally wrong.
In the free e-book, you will find how to answer the most common questions every climate activist hears, including:
– How can the Earth be getting warmer if it’s cold out today?
– What about the “global warming pause”?
– How can scientists predict climate change if they can’t always predict the weather?
– How do we know it’s because of us, and not a natural cycle or the sun?
– Is it too late to do anything?
As a climate activist, you already know the climate is changing and we need to do something about it. The Climate Reality project hopes this e-book provides clear, understandable answers to these confusing questions. And if you find it useful, share it with a friend!
Thanks for all that you do to protect our planet,
– Your friends at Climate Reality