2015 – 2017
Kathioleke Universiteit (Leuven), Belgium
Masters of International Business Economics and Management.
Faculty: Economics and Business.
2012 – 2015
Kathioleke Universitiet Leuven and Vrije Unversitiet Brussels (IUPWARE), Belgium
Masters of Science in Water Resources Engineering.
Faculty: Bioscience Engineering.
Thesis: Parameterization of SWAT Parameters for Crop and Agricultural Management in Flanders.
Promotor: Professor A. V. Griensven.
2001 – 2007
Federal University of Technology, Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria
Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Engineering
– Business Seminar on “New evolutions in Brand Management” by Thierry Cattoir, branding architect, Chairman Stimulating Marketing, Faculty f Economics and Business, KU Leuven, Campus Brussels. December 1, 2015.
– Online course on “AdWords: Running a Successful Campaign” as taught by Docstoc Videos on Udemy. August 22, 2015.
– WEBCAST on “Change Starts with You: Becoming a Climate Reality Leader” hosted by The Climate Reality Project. April 7, 2015.
– Surviving as a company in an era of hackers, spies and internet fraudsters. Know the enemy, know yourself. Hosted by Solvay Business Voice Series, Belgium ~ January 27, 2015.
– Upcoming IT trends. Hosted by IBM, Belgium ~ May 14, 2014.
– There is No Better Time to Be an App Developer. Hosted by MADN, Microsoft, Belgium ~ May 6, 2014.
– WEBCAST on Improving Millennials’ Financial Literacy with Mobile Technology. Hosted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and Visa Inc., ~ April 15, 2015.
– WEBCAST on Providing Financial Literacy Resources To The Unbanked And Underbanked. The eighth annual conference, co-hosted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and Visa Inc., ~ April 2, 2014.
– How to Leverage the Most Effective Joint Venture Strategies ~ August 2, 2013.
– ICT, Entrepreneurship & Career Development. Hosted by AfriHUB ICT Solutions, Nigeria ~ November 29, 2008.
World Water Day Event, Brussel, Belgium ~ 22nd March 2013.
– Enabling Entrepreneurs to Shape a Better World. Brought by Global Entrepreneurship Summer School and co via OpenSAP. [link] ~ May 30 to July 14, 2016.
– Turn Down the Heat: From Climate Science to Action. Taught by The World Bank Group on Coursera. [link] ~ May 9 to June 12, 2016.
– Google Analytics Certification [link] ~ November 2015.
– Google Advanced Search Advertising [link] ~ November 2015.
– Google AdWords Certification [link] ~ October 2015.
– Entrepreneurship — From Idea to Launch as taught by Dr. Jeff Cornwall on Udemy. [link] ~ September 2015.
– How to Build a Startup: The Lean LaunchPad. Taught on Udacity by Steve Blank, a seasoned Silicon Valley entrepreneur ~ September 2015.
– AdWords: Running a Successful Campaign as taught by Docstoc Videos on Udemy. [link] ~ August 2015.
– Marissa Mayer’s New Product Development Process as taught by Marissa Mayer on Udemy. [link] ~ August 2015.
– Innovation for Entrepreneurs: From Idea to Marketplace. Taught by Dr. Thomas J. Mierzwa, University of Maryland, College Park via Coursera. Grade Achieved: 98.5% with Distinction ~ June to August 2015.
– Water Supply and Sanitation Policy in Developing Countries. Taught by Prof Dale Whittington, Dr Duncan Thomas, University of Manchester [link] ~ May to July 2014.
– R Programming. Taught by Roger D. Peng, PhD, Brian Caffo, PhD, Jeff Leek, PhD, Johns Hopkins University via Coursera. ~ April to May 2014.
– Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship. Taught by Dr. James V. Green, University of Maryland, College Park via Coursera. [link] ~ February to March 2014.
– Internet Technologies at Supratek Information Consult, Nigeria ~ August to September 2006.
– Diploma in Computer Maintenance (Hardware & Software) at Idea Konsult, Limited, Nigeria ~ September to December 2001.