Do you want to run a video campaign for your business? The four steps in this video show you what you need to do in order to have your goals met. Continue reading
A current trend in the digital marketing industry is brands searching to collaborate with YouTubers. If you are an influential YouTuber, you can make a lot of money by promoting brands with your YouTube videos. Continue reading
People are creating, posting and interacting with more videos on Facebook. In fact, from 2013 to 2014, the amount of video from people and businesses on News Feed has increased 3.6 times. You should already be sharing videos on your Facebook Page and promoting them with Facebook video ads can drive awareness and ultimately sales. With over 50% growth in video viewing on Facebook, businesses like yours are driving awareness and sales with Facebook video adverts.
Top 3 Benefits of Facebook Video Ads
1. Be at the centre of daily discovery: People tend to prefer watching a video than reading an advert.
2. Show your video to more people who matter to you: You can target real people based on their interests, behaviours, age, gender and location.
3. Reach people across devices: Video adverts work across desktop, tablet and mobile. In fact, people spend more time on Facebook than on all other major mobile properties combined.
READ ALSO: How to Reduce your Facebook Advert Costs
How to Create a Facebook Video Advert
From your Facebook Page, click the arrow in the top-right corner and choose “Create Adverts”. Then select “Get Video Views” to start. Make sure you set your targeting, budget and schedule. Also, select the interests, behaviours, location, age and gender of the audience you want to reach. After which you need to set your budget and schedule. Choose your video by either uploading a new video or use one from your video library and select a thumbnail image. Add text. Write a clear and simple message that encourages your audience to view your video. If you face a problem, you can ask me for help.
How to Increase the Views of Your Facebook Video Ads
1. Upload videos directly to Facebook: Directly uploaded videos perform better and provide a better experience for people than videos from other websites.
2. Use the new video views objective: The video views objective automatically optimises your video to show it to the people who are most likely to view it on Facebook. This increases your reach to more people and also improve the efficiency for your video adverts.Use the video views objective to show your video to people most likely to view it on Facebook
3. Video Insight: Use the video metrics in Page Insights and Ads Reporting to see which parts of your video are most and least engaging to people. Work more on doing the things that gets your followers engaged and you will increase the views.
Will you set up a Facebook Video Ads today?