Here are the real reasons you need to start a company in Africa. This is as packaged by ALNventures. ALN (African Leadership Network) Ventures is a startup accelerator established to develop early-stage, private ventures across Africa. They help entrepreneurs looking to move beyond a fledgling enterprise. The defining characteristic of ventures that succeed in Africa is access to networks – networks that provide mentors and experts, capital, and a talented team to build companies. Their program is built on an extensive network of investors, mentors, topic experts, entrepreneurs-in-residence, and peer entrepreneurs. The emphasis is on a tailored program – they recognize that not every startup needs the same things, and we will bring you the mentors, financing, experts and peers that you need.
1. Growing consumer base: Africans are earning more and demanding better products and services.
2. Fastest enterprise growth rates: Real annual sales growth of African companies is one of the highest in the world.
3. Simple ideas can be big businesses: Africa has a mix of talents, capitals, and ideas.
4. Favorable labor demographic trends
5. A rare chance to build something that matters
What do you think?