I thought you might be interested in the following new books in business and investing. These are books that would help you master your business and whatever investment you are getting involved in. These are books I think you should get. If you ask me to recommend books to you, these are probably some of the ones I would recommend to you.
New Books in Business and Investing
1. “Motivation. Action. Results.: How Network Marketing Leaders Move Their Teams” by Keith Schreiter. [Read more]
2. “Ego Is the Enemy” by Ryan Holiday. [Read more]
3. “The Simple Path to Wealth: Your road map to financial independence and a rich, free life” by JL Collins. [Read more]
4. “The Inevitable: Understanding the 12 Technological Forces That Will Shape Our Future” by Kevin Kelly. [Read more]
5. “The Miracle Morning for Writers: How to Build a Writing Ritual That Increases Your Impact and Your Income” by Hal Elrod, Steve Scott and Honoree Corder. [Read more]
6. “The Effective Manager” by Mark Horstman. [Read more]
7. “How to Build a Writing Empire in 30 Days or Less” by Sam Kerns. [Read more]
8. “Giftology: The Art and Science of Using Gifts to Cut Through the Noise, Increase Referrals, and Strengthen Retention” by John Ruhlin. [Read more]
9. “Specialization and Trade: A Re-introduction to Economics” by Arnold Kling. [Read more]
10. “Play Bigger: How Pirates, Dreamers, and Innovators Create and Dominate Markets” by Al Ramadan, Dave Peterson, Christopher Lochhead, Kevin Maney. [Read more]
11. “Millionaire Mind: How to Budget” by Christina Sorg. [Read more]
12. “That’s Not How We Do It Here!: A Story about How Organizations Rise and Fall–and Can Rise Again” by John Kotter, Holger Rathgeber. [Read more]
13. “The Retirement Rescue Plan: Retirement Planning Solutions for the Millions of Americans Who Haven’t Saved “Enough”” by J Melissa Phipps. [Read more]
14. “Shut Up and Do the Work: The entrepreneur’s guide to creating massive success” by Stephanie Synclair. [Read more]
15. “Passive Income: Work Less, Earn More, and Live Financially Free” by Eric Alton. [Read more]
16. “Don’t Sell Me, Tell Me: How to use storytelling to connect with the hearts and wallets of a hungry audience” Greg Koorhan. [Read more]
These are the new books in Business and Investing at the time of writing this post. However, whatever time you are reading this, these books are still relevant as long as you have not read them. If you find any of the books interesting to you, you could read more about them and get them.
See even more similar books in business and investing
The Adesoji Adegbulu's Digest!
Start receiving my weekly digest of the top contents published on this blog and other interesting things that would be valuable to you! Don't miss any of my useful updates. Get started today!
Thank you for subscribing.