Do you want to be successful? One of the ways to be that is to do the things highly successful people do. However, in this post, you will find the things I think successful people don't do. You can also decide not to do these things anymore and move towards more success.
Highly successful people;
1. don't waste time feeling sorry for themselves.
2. don't expect immediate results. They are in it for the long haul.
3. don't give up after failure.
4. don't waste energy on things they can't control.
5. don't fear to take calculated risks.
6. don't make the same mistakes over and over again.
7. don't feel the world owes them anything.
8. don't resent other people's success.
9. don't think too much of themselves.
Actually, there are so many things that successful people don't do. The ones listed above are the ones that comes to my mind while writing this post. If you know any other things highly successful people don't do, you can share them using the comment box provided after this post. I'll be looking forward to learn from you.
Also, remember that attitude is everything. Your attitude matters in what you do and don't do. You may find the 9 things inspirational to you but it strictly on what you do with them. Go ahead and do them consistently.
READ: Definition of Success.