- 5th for Government Support i.e. Government policy supports social entrepreneurs.
- 31st for Attracting Skilled Staff i.e. It is easy for social entrepreneurs to attract staff with the required skills.
- 10th for Public Understanding i.e. The general public understands what social entrepreneurs do.
- 5th for Making a Living i.e. Social entrepreneurs can make a living from their work in the country.
- 4th for Gaining Momentum i.e. Social Entrepreneurship is gaining momentum.
- 2nd for Access to Investment i.e. It is easy for social entrepreneurs to access debt and/or equity investment.
“Social entrepreneurship is growing fast in Belgium, thanks to growing peer-learning and opportunities to develop faster, smarter and more solid enterprises.”
Karen Hiergens, Community & communication officer, Sociale Innovatiefabriek