- 6th for Government Support i.e. Government policy supports social entrepreneurs.
- 28th for Attracting Skilled Staff i.e. It is easy for social entrepreneurs to attract staff with the required skills.
- 5th for Public Understanding i.e. The general public understands what social entrepreneurs do.
- 1st for Making a Living i.e. Social entrepreneurs can make a living from their work in the country.
- 6th for Gaining Momentum i.e. Social Entrepreneurship is gaining momentum.
- 3rd for Access to Investment i.e. It is easy for social entrepreneurs to access debt and/or equity investment.
“Technology is a big part of social enterprise development in Australia and this tends be championed by millennials.”
Sally McCutchan, Executive Director and CEO, Impact Investing Australia